Notice of Applying for WWSC’s Authorization to Hold Grade 4 Wiser Referee Training Classes （12/07/2015）
The World Wiser Sport Committee (WWSC) has started accepting applications from Wiser sport organizations for WWSC’s authorization to hold “Grade 4 Wiser Referee Training Classes” (hereafter, “Training Classes”). For any organization interested in applying for WWSC’s authorization, such organization must have already applied and registered with a related sports department of the local government of its own home country or region, and have been approved to officially establish as a non-profit Wiser sport organization. When applying for WWSC’s authorization, any applying organization must first submit its scanned official establishment document(s) to the WWSC for review. Only when the submitted documents have been approved by the WWSC, will the WWSC then work with the applying organization to initiate authorization process.
All of WWSC’s officially authorized “Grade 4 Wiser Referee Training Classes” must simultaneously meet the following two requirements. Only after attending WWSC’s officially authorized Training Classes, completing the entire training curriculum, successfully passing the training test, and providing records of having refereed ten (10) Wiser matches can an attending trainee/student be issued a Grade 4 Wiser Referee ID Card by the WWSC.
1. The Training Hosting Organization must have signed the “Authorization Agreement to Establish Grade 4 Wiser Referee Training Classes” with the WWSC to receive WWSC’s official authorization to hold the Training Classes. Before each session of the Training Classes begins, the Training Hosting Organization must exhibit the signed authorization agreement to all attending trainees, as the proof of its qualification to hold the Training Classes.
2. The Training Instructor of “Grade 4 Wiser Referee Training Classes” must possess the status of Grade 3 (State-Level) Wiser Referee officially certified by the WWSC. During the Training Classes, the instructor must wear the WWSC-issued Grade 3 Wiser Referee ID card, to show the credential as a qualified instructor for the Grade 4 Wiser Referee Training Classes.
To allow trainees/students to ensure that a training class they are attending has been officially authorized by the WWSC, the WWSC will post on its official website the lists of WWSC’s officially authorized organizations to hold the Training Classes and the names of Grade 3 Wiser referees who are qualified instructors for the Training Classes.
In addition, when attending any of WWSC’s officially authorized Grade 4 Wiser Referee Training Classes, all trainees must pay special attention to the following important matters:
• The WWSC is a purely athletic non-profit organization legally established in the United States of America, and it has authorized the Training Hosting Organization to hold the Training Classes for the purpose of promoting and developing the Wiser Sport without receiving any compensation. Therefore, when attending the Training Classes held by a WWSC-authorized training organization, trainees attending the Training Classes are not required to pay any tuition to the WWSC.
• However, although the WWSC does not require any tuition from trainees/students, when required by financial circumstances, the Training Hosting Organization may, upon its sole discretion, ask trainees/students to share the costs related to the Training Classes. The collection of any fee and its expenditure must be reasonable, clear, and in compliance with any applicable laws and regulations of the home country and local government of the Training Hosting Organization. If the Training Hosting Organization decides to ask trainees/students to share costs, the organization must inform prospective students in the training announcement in writing about sharing costs. The prospective students must also be specifically notified that the WWSC does not require the authorized Training Hosting Organization to collect money from students for sharing training costs and any collected money will be completely used by the hosting organization to pay for expenses related to the training, and has nothing to do with the WWSC in any way.
• Before the initial Training Class starts, the WWSC requests that the WWSC-authorized Training Hosting Organization shall require every attending trainee/student to read carefully the Student Consent Form to Attend “Grade 4 Wiser Referee Training Class” (see attachment). If the student agrees with the contents of the Consent Form, then he or she shall sign and date said Consent Form. Only students who have signed and dated the Student Consent Forms shall be permitted to take the Training Class. Before the initial Training Class begins, the Training Hosting Organization shall also publicly announce to the attendees that any and all funds collected are part of the shared expenses between the Training Hosting Organization and each of the students, and will be neither submitted to nor shared with the WWSC.
• After trainees/students have completed the training curriculum, and have successfully passed both the written exam and the test of the referee’s hand gestures, such attending trainees/students will be qualified as “Referees-In-Training.” Within one year after being qualified as a “Referee-In-Training,” one must referee at least ten (10) Wiser matches and submit a “Referee Record Form” to record all required 10 matches along with other supplemental information to the WWSC-authorized Training Hosting Organization for review and verification. Once the review is completed, the Training Hosting Organization shall then submit to the WWSC an application with a list of those qualified Grade 4 Wiser referees, their photos, and US$30 collected from each trainee/student to cover the cost of making each trainee’s referee ID card. The WWSC will issue the Grade 4 Wiser Referee ID cards based on the received list of names and send the ID cards to the Training Hosting Organization for distribution to the qualified Grade 4 Wiser referees on the list.
The Secretariat of World Wiser Sport Committee December 07, 2015
Please click the following links to download pdf files.
|WWSC_Notice of Applying for Authorization to Hold G4 Referee Training Classes_12_07_2015.pdf|